Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Today...

Today, my parents had to leave Atlanta and go back home to our house in Alabama.  Well, my dad came and woke us up and said they were fixing to leave.  We go upstairs and are loving on them till they leave.  They kept seeing my sister, acting , not like herself.  So, we kept asking her does she want to go home with my parents.  My mom had kept saying we aren't banning you from home, if you want to come home you can. Well, my sister finally broke down in tears, you could tell she didn't want hurt my grandparents feelings by leaving early.  We had planned to stay till after new years.  She went into my daddy's arms, my dad finally said, " Do you wanna come home with me?" She nodded her head yes.  So, we all were scurring around the house making sure they all of her stuff ready to go. She put some clothes on, brushed her hair and teeth, and got in the car with all of my dogs and my parents. Right now, she is either almost home or already home. I love my sister so much!! She didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Now, I am still at my grandma and grandpa's house chillin like a villin. My grandma and I are planning on going to the movies tomorrow morning... well... afternoon the way I sleep in! I love my sister so much!! On, the bright side my baby... Bella... got to stay with me. I love ya'll!!

My Bella Boo-Boo...


My Sister... Madelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment