Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Movies and Girls' Afternoon

Well, today we went to the movies and saw the Little Fockers. You probably know that as the sequel to Meet the Parents and Meet the Fockers. It is really funny... but if you aren't 10 years old or older I would advise don't watch it till your at least 10 years old. After the movie, we went home and my grandma made us taco salad. Then, the girls went out for a little while. (The girls were my aunt, my grandma, and me!)  We went to the Tanger Oulets.  We went to Dress Barn, Foot Depot, Rack Room Shoes, Rue21, Papaya, and Reebok.  Finally, we went to Chic-Fil-A and I got a ice- cream, my grandma got a drink, and my aunt got a chicken nugget meal. She shared her fries went we got home.... they were good. It was really fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment