Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Capitol One Bowl and Internet Choices....

I, out of many people, am a Alabama Crimson Tide fan. The defending national champions of 2009, one of many accomplishments.  Well, there has been a lot of talk lately that Alabama has had a bad season. Also, I don't have one but, my parents have a Facebook. People on Facebook has trash- talked the football program at Alabama and I... don't like it.  My parents always congratulate the other team on there win, like good sports.  If you have said something not necessary to say on the Internet, you can't take it back, but go back and apologize for what you have said. Because sometines it isn't necesary for the public. I guess the point of this post is to be careful what you say on the Internet. Oh... and... ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!  Alabama Crimson Tide will be appearing in the Capitol One Bowl on New Years Day vs. the Michigan State Spartans...... ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment